As a shareholder in Turton & Pinkerton, Saedra litigates complex family law cases and serves as an advocate for children. Saedra strives to guide her clients through difficult transitions in life with thoughtful consideration of their long-term goals.
In addition to her law practice, Saedra serves as the Director of the Dallas Bar Association’s Entrepreneurs in Community Lawyering program, the first local legal incubator in Dallas. The program guides newly-licensed attorneys through their first year of establishing a law practice geared toward serving everyday people.
Saedra began her career at a Dallas non-profit providing legal services to the homeless and victims of family violence. These early experiences helped shape her dedication to finding solutions that protect fragile families. In private practice since 2010, Saedra is a certified family law mediator and enjoys helping families emerge from the court system with a solid plan for the future.
A Texas native, Saedra graduated from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law and lives in the Lake Highlands area. When she’s not working, Saedra enjoys spending time with her husband and twins, as well as her two dogs and a bossy three-legged cat.
Saedra serves the community through her work with multiple organizations. Her affiliations include:
- Texas Bar Foundation, fellow
- Dallas Bar Foundation, fellow
- Texas Bar College, member
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, member
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Pro Bono Activities Committee member
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, volunteer
- University of North Texas, Dallas, College of Law, 2016-2018 Family Law mentor
- 2018 and 2020 Family Law Amicus and Ad Litem Attorney Training, moderator
To set up an appointment with Saedra, contact us.